WHAT WE ARE
- Jamaat-e-Islami Hind is a socio-religious organization in India that aims to uphold a way of life that submits to the will of God.
- We are a pan-India organization with a wide range of interests that include spirituality, interfaith understanding, research and academia, social development, education, policy issues, value-based politics, justice-based economy, et cetera.
WHAT WE DO
- We strive to convey the message of Islam to fellow citizens and reconstruct society by developing individuals and reforming all collective institutions.
- Our message is for the whole of humanity and we are committed to the service of everyone without discrimination.
- We endeavour to lend our voice to the deprived and oppressed sections of society and address the issues concerning the minorities of India.
VALUES/ WHAT WE STAND FOR
- We stand for all noble values such as justice and equality and are active in the promotion of democracy, human rights, universal brotherhood and communal amity.
- We are bound by the highest standards of morals and ethics in all our programs and activities.
- We believe that the reformation and reconstruction of society are best implemented by moulding public opinion and through the process of dialogue and engagement.
- We believe that the solution to our problems lies in complete obedience to our Creator and Sustainer and by following the way of life propounded His Sacred Books and His Noble Messengers.
- The underlying and ultimate aim of all our endeavours is to seek the pleasure of Almighty God and success in the afterlife.